Hello, I'm a rather irregular editor on Wikia in general... Anyways, I'm in a bit of trouble.
See, I uploaded a file with the wrong name: Ceedrun.PNG should have been 2.Ceedrun.PNG. If I know correctly, files can't be renamed, so it'll have to be deleted, after which I'll have to upload the image to a new name.
But there's no admins anywhere!
It seems all the admins are quite inactive right now. I'd like to be sure, though: Can you tell me exactly how to find a list of all admins on this wiki? And I don't suppose I should ask you to delete things except in strange emergencies?
Thanks a lot.
- Hi, it is possible to rename files now. Just go to the file page, click the small arrow next to the edit button, and select rename.
- For a list of admins, you can go to Special:ListUsers and uncheck the boxes other than the one for admins. It looks like two have been around this year, but not since April.
- And I don't mind deleting a couple of files if needed :) but if the admins don't come back, an alternative it so adopt the wiki! -- sannse (help forum | blog) 16:55, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Uh... I'm afraid I'll have to maybe ask you to rename the file... While I figure out the mystery of why I don't see any "Rename" options there. Maybe it's my browser? I don't think Firefox 21.0 is supposed to have problems, though. Can you help me with this? All I see are "History", "Replace" and "Refresh".
- Adopt? Like I said, I'm hardly ever active, and (still) new to wikis in general. Should I, or you maybe, spread the word to find willing and eligible users?