Todora moves slowly, occasionally turning at intersections. If a player enters its line of sight within four tile spaces, it immediately begins sliding forward quickly, and will not stop until it hits a bomb or a wall. Collision with Todora will harm players.
In Bomberman Tournament, it also has the ability to throw bombs that it collides with. When it takes a bomb with its nose, it will throw it to the side.
- This one of few enemies that it didn't appear in earlier Hudson games Neutopia or Neutopia II.
- The name "Todora" is derived from "todo", the Japanese word for "sea lion".
- Todora shares it's name with the 1966 Ultra Q kaiju, Todora.
1. Super Bomberman 3 Hudson Soft Guidebook, pg. 41
2. Bomberman Story Official Guide Book, pg. 50