Power-Ups are items that affect the abilities of a player during gameplay. Depending on the item and how they are used, it can put the player at either an advantage or a disadvantage. Below is a list of items that can alter gameplay.
- Fire - Increase the bomb blast radius.
- Fire Down - Decrease the bomb blast radius.
- Bomb-Up - Increase the number of bombs that can be set at one time.
- Bomb Down - Decrease the number of bombs that can be set at one time.
- Skate - Increase the movement speed of the player.
- Geta - Decrease the movement speed of the player.
- Pierce Bomb - Bomb blast will pass through as many soft blocks as the fire level will allow.
- Power Bomb - Bomb blast will become as large as possible.
- Red Bomb - similar effect to Pierce Bomb.
- Marble Bomb - Bombs can be thrown like marbles.
- Full Fire - Increase bomb blast radius to maximum.
- Soft Block Pass - Walk through soft blocks freely.
- Bomb Pass - Walk through bombs freely.
- 1-Up - Add one extra life to the player's total (Single Player Mode only).
- Heart - Add one HP to the player's total.
- Clock - Add additional time to the timer (Single Player Mode only).
- Power Glove - Allow the player to lift bombs and increase their size in some games.
- Boxing Glove - Allow the player to punch bombs away from them.
- Kick - Allow the player to kick bombs away from them.
- Vest - Make the player invincible for a short time.
- Remote Control - Allow the player to destroy a bomb when they press the button to trigger it.
- Skull - Add a disease effect to the player.
- Salt Bomb - Used to kill Slug enemies (Bomberman Hero only).
- Line Bomb - Deploys all bombs in a straight line.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.