|“ Quack! Wack! Wack! ”|
—Peggi, Bomberman Quest
Peggi, also known as Sashakin and Pengy, is a penguin-like enemy that appears in some Bomberman games.
Sashakin appears in Round 5: Lava Cave. Moves aimlessly and worth 400 points.
Sashakin appears in World 5: Surf. Moves aimlessly, rarely change direction. It worth 200 points.
In the PC Engine and Neo Geo versions, he is the seventh enemy. Although it may seem that he is losing at times, he can get rid of Scorched Bombs quickly. By storing bombs and detonating them once the player has many, many layers of Scorched Bombs can be added to his field.
Peggi (known as "Pengy" in English) is an enemy that appears in the Field Zone. It walks around randomly. When Bomberman lines up with it horizontally or vertically, it will move toward him in a straight line. The recommended strategy is to place a Landmine and move out of range just before Pengy steps onto it. It has 5 HP and yields the Full Heart upon its defeat.
A Peggi named Peggy Jr. (ペギーJr.) is a playable character in Saturn Bomberman Fight!! With a blank expression on his face and little to say, no one knows who he is or why he joined the Bomber Tournament.
- Peggi's design on the artworks is very similar to those penguins such as Pentaro from Konami's Antarctic Adventure and Parodius series.
- ↑ Super Bomberman Complete Encyclopedia, pg. 79
- ↑ Bomberman Quest Official Guidebook, pg. 37
- ↑ Saturn Bomberman Fight!! Perfect Program Official Edition, pg. 39
- ↑ Saturn Bomberman Fight!! manual, pg. 25