Pampu called herself the greatest death goddess in the world, however, all of the souls that she had collected were of poor quality. Eventually, she became disenchanted, questioning her own abilities. One day, while drifting through the air, she stumbled upon the Bomber Tournament. Realising the potential for good quality souls in the competition, Pampu joined the tournament so that she could steal the souls of the other participants.
- "Pampu" comes from the Japanese word "panpukin" (パンプキン), which is a transliteration of the English word "pumpkin".
- In Bomberman Quest, after Chaos Bomber has been defeated, Pampu will appear on top of the Bomber Shuttle in Peace Town.
- Pampu has walking sprites and a "hurt" frame in Bomberman Quest, indicating that she was originally intended to be another secret boss.
- Her character design resembles that of Dark Piece, a boss character from the Bomberman Land series, though it is unknown if they stand in any relation to each other.
- ↑ Saturn Bomberman Fight!! Perfect Program Official Edition, pg. 51
- ↑ Saturn Bomberman Fight!! manual, pg. 28