|“ Wah ha ha ha! You must be Bomberman! Mmmmrrrraaaaawwwwrrr!!!! I am Molok! Master of the Raging Earth! If you handle over the Elemental Stones and join us, we can avoid this pointless conflict. But if you insist on defying us... You shall have to face me! I see... I admire your bravery! I would expect no less from one who has defeated an Astral Knight! Haaaaaaaaah! Now let us see what you can really do! Are you ready? Now you shall face the power of the earth itself!! ”|
—Molok, Bomberman 64: The Second Attack
Molok is the oldest of the Astral Knights and usually the fifth one fought (though he can be fought before Zhael). His element is earth, and he is called The Raging Earth. He is often picked on by Zoniha. During the Rukifellth scenes, he always seems to appear on the elevator in the middle. Molok is the most muscular of the knights. He is fought on the Nature Planet of Neverland near the end of the stage, in a room with a grated floor above a lava pit. After he is defeated, Molok asks Bomberman what he fights for and rambles a bit before using the last of his energy to make the floor collapse. He vanishes in a blast of lava, in a death scene identical to his teleportation. Bomberman and Pommy are saved by Lilith. After the Angel of Light and Shadow is defeated, Molok is resurrected as an Elemental Knight.
Molok will sometimes use his Magma Eruption, so keep moving. Keep away from him at all times, because his Earthquake attack is unavoidable. Usually after he stuns Bomberman with this attack, he will charge at him and use Rockbreaker. To prevent his attack from hitting, press A and B repeatedly and simultaneously to recover, then walk out of the way. Planting a bomb where Molok is charging at will damage him. This is the easiest way to do so, as Molok cannot be stunned. He also uses an Instant Knockout attack.
- Magma Eruption: He will send a column of magma up from below. (1 damage)
- Earthquake: He will pound the ground, which will stun Bomberman. Unavoidable unless Bomberman has spawn protection from receiving damage.
- Rockbreaker: Molok will charge at Bomberman and swing him around and throw him into the wall. (1 damage)
- Atlas Toss: Molok will power up and charge at Bomberman. If he hits him with this attack, he will slam him on the ground repeatedly and then slam him down a final time, and Bomberman will instantly die in a blast of lava identical to Molok's teleportation.
- This section is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Molok's Japanese name (モロク) is identical to Moloch. Molok's English name is a minor misspelling of it.
- His title can alternatively be translated as "The Angry Earth".
- He bears some resemblance to the Thing.