Machinder is the second boss of Super Bomberman 4. It is an exploding machine gun with samurai armor.
- Machinder moves left and right at a quick pace, harming players and eliminating bombs that collide with it. It stays at the top of the screen throughout the battle.
- Cannons - Machinder pauses its movement and fires a bomb out of one of its two arm cannons. The bombs that it launches slide across the floor toward the bottom of the screen, much like a kicked bomb would. If a launched bomb lands on an obstacle, it will bounce downward until it lands on a free space. Each bomb has a Fire range of 3. The boss may fire bombs rapidly.
- The kanji on Machinder's body is "炎", which means "flame".
- Super Bomberman 4 manual, pg. 13
- Super Bomberman 4 Hudson Official Guidebook, pg. 31
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.