- Not to be confused with Bomber Lady.
Lady Bomber is a member of the Four Bomber Kings, and one of the main villains of the Super Bomberman 4. A female bomber in a primarily orange dress, she has eyes shaped in a different fashion to show the gender difference between her and her comrades. Lady Bomber commands three missile bits that can be pulled together to fire a laser beam that scatters two items in various angles of anyone it hits.
After Bagura's original body was caught in the exploding Battleship and his brain managed to escape in Super Bomberman 3, he created Bomber Great and the Four Bomber Kings to assassinate White Bomberman, as well as substitute the fallen Dastardly Bombers.In Super Bomberman 4, while Bagura was planning his revenge, White Bomberman enjoyed a moment of rest with Black Bomberman and their friends while returning home on a space shuttle. All passengers were unaware that the Four Bomber Kings were approaching the shuttle, and they strike the ship. A time hole in space is created that transports White and Black through time. Lady Bomber was part of the operation through time to change the past and capture White and his friends, capturing Orange and Honey. She appeared as the boss of the Modern Era and is the third villain to fall. She returns in Hyperspace for a rematch, but was unsuccessful.
She looks like a normal girl, but in battle she is very aggressive, attacking without mercy no matter her opponent.
- Shoot - Lady Bomber fires a bit that, upon hitting another player, scatters their items and stuns them for a short time. There is no penalty on Lady Bomber for using her lasers.
- Push - When in close range, Lady Bomber will use the push attack against others.
- Lady Bomber also retains the same general ability that the other Bomber Kings have: Becoming a "comet."
- Bomb - She uses bombs with average explosion range.
- Lady Bomber and her allies are the first villain Bombermen to be made playable characters (with the exception of other colored Bombermen and Pretty Bomber). They are also the first to sport special abilities.
- Lady Bomber is the lone woman of the Four Bomber Kings.
- Unlike the other Bomber Kings (aside from Hammer Bomber), Lady Bomber doesn't become defenseless after using her power.
- In the Bomberman Party Edition opening sequence, she fires her missiles in a fashion of actual projectiles in a counterattack against Bomber Chun.
- Beauty Bomber is likely based on Lady Bomber. Both are distinctly feminine characters who use a three-piece laser weapon, though Beauty Bomber is spoiled, immature, attracted to jewels and throw tantrums.