Cragedarl is an enemy that appears in some Bomberman games. It is an electric jellyfish that lives underwater.
Kuragedaru moves at a normal pace, turning randomly at intersections. It tends to stay close to its starting position on the map, but if a player comes too close, it will pursue. Periodically, it will pause and produces an electric shock attack, which affect the 8 tilespaces surrounding the monster. Players hit by either the attack or the monster will take damage.
He reappears later at Bomberman World, renamed Sparky (スパーキー) and redrawn as a smaller jellyfish. He moves slowly and aimlessly. Occasionally, it stops every 3 tile spaces to emit an electric shock.
In Bomberman Tournament, Sparky weakly pursues the player and continues to move when it produces its electric shock attack.
- The name "Kuragedaru" comes from the Japanese word "kurage", meaning "jellyfish".
- This enemy first appeared in an earlier Hudson Soft game, Neutopia II.
- Super Bomberman 3 Hudson Soft Guidebook, pg. 31
- Bomberman World Official Guidebook, pg. 30
- Bomberman Story Official Guidebook, pg. 44