After Bagura's original body was caught in the exploding Battleship and his brain managed to escape in Super Bomberman 3, he created Bomber Great and the Four Bomber Kings to assassinate White Bomberman, as well as substitute the fallen Dastardly Bombers.
In Super Bomberman 4, while Bagura was planning his revenge, White Bomberman enjoyed a moment of rest with Black Bomberman and their friends while returning home on a space shuttle. All passengers were unaware that the Four Bomber Kings were approaching the shuttle, and they strike the ship. A time hole in space is created that transports White and Black back in time. Jet Bomber was part of the operation through time to change the past and capture White and his friends, capturing Aqua and Kotetsu. He appears as the boss of the Edo Era and is the second Bomber King to fall, defeated by White and Black. He returned in Hyperspace for a rematch, but was unsuccessful.
- Jet - Jet Bomber lifts off the ground and flies forward with the massive jets attached to his back, leaving a fiery blast in his wake and only stopping after colliding with a wall or bomb. While performing this attack he is invincible, and anyone hit by him will be decimated. This leaves him at minimum power level for 10 seconds afterwards.
- Jet Bomber also retains the same general ability that the other Bomber Kings have: Becoming a "comet."
- Bomb - Jet Bomber uses bombs with long explosion range
- Jet Bomber and his allies are the first villain Bombermen to be made playable characters (with the exception of other colored Bombermen and Pretty Bomber). They are also the first to sport special abilities.
- Eagle Bomber is probably based on Jet Bomber. Both have enormous jetpacks and use flying attacks.
- The YouTube gamer that specializes in early-2000s games, Rubycored, uses Jet Bomber as his profile picture.
- Jet Bomber, like Eagle Bomber, suffers from a split-personality disorder.