|This article is about a character from Super Bomberman R. If you are looking for an article with the same name or nearly identical name, see Gattaida.|
Great Gattaida is the penultimate boss of Super Bomberman R, fought at the Black Hole. It is a fusion of Magnet Bomber, Golem Bomber, Phantom Bomber, Karaoke Bomber, and Plasma Bomber. Under the control of Buggler, it can use each of the Five Dastardly Bombers' powers. Its weak points are its shoulder-plates towards the back of it. After successfully stunning it by hitting each shoulder twice with a bomb, the player must go down and bomb the glowing core making up its chest to deal damage. You will know which attack is coming up often because the corresponding Dastardly Bomber's face will appear on the chest of the robot.
- Magnet Fist - When the Great Gattaida shows Magnet Bomber's face and turns itself blue, it will raise its left fist and try to slam Bomberman with it two times.
- Golem Flame - When the Great Gattaida shows Golem Bomber's face and turns itself yellow, it can use its right hand to blast a shower of flames from above to burn Bomberman from the left side of the stage to in front of itself.
- Phantom Column - When the Great Gattaida shows Phantom Bomber's face and turns itself purple, it can summon purple laser beams from the sky to target Bomberman few times in a trail.
- Karaoke Splash - When the Great Gattaida shows Karaoke Bomber's face and turns itself pink, it can create splashes of hearts and stars in random areas in order to harm Bomberman.
- Plasma Beam - When the Great Gattaida uses Plasma Bomber's face and turns itself chartreuse/green, it can fire the Plasma Beam at Bomberman directly from its chest in a large area that lasts for a few seconds.