- Radiobomb Jr.
- Dragon Pup
- BOSS: Hurricommander
- 5-F - Gargoyle is faced here. The path to the left leads to Peace Town, while the upper path leads to the Forest Zone. The entrance to Cave 1 is in the lower-left corner.
- 5-G - Gell is faced here.
- 5-H - If Bomberman dances in front of the Bomberman statue with the !? item, the Teleport Armor will appear. This area can only be reached from 4-H in Forest Zone.
- 6-E - Dragon Pup is faced here. The western path to the Desert Zone will be opened once Hurricommander has been defeated.
- 6-F - Krabbler is faced here. The entrance to Boss Cave 3 is in the upper-right corner.
- 6-H - Despider is faced here. The entrance to Cave 2 is in the upper wall.
- 7-E - If Bomberman uses the Teleport Armor to access the watery area, he can uncover a Boomerang with the Shovel.
- 7-F - The treasure chest contains a Full Heart. Either the Scuba Gear or the Wings may be used to access it.
- 7-G - The Jump Shoes or the Wings are required in order to descend further into Beach Zone.
- 7-H - There are no secrets to be found here.
- 8-E - There is a large pool of water. Puuyan is faced here.
- 8-F - Iceal is faced here.
- 8-G - The entrance to Cave 3 is here.
- 8-H - A treasure chest containing the Gold Armor is on the right side of the screen. The Glasses are required in order to make it appear.
The Speed Bomb and the Power Glove are required in order to get a bomb over to the right side of the screen and activate the two switches and lower the obstacles. The treasure chest contains the Lamp.
- 2-1 - The Tackle Belt is required in order to activate the switch and lower the obstacle. The three tiles of Collapsing Floor may be safely crossed with a speed-boosting item, such as the Sneakers or Dash Shoes.
- 2-2 - Radiobomb Jr. is faced here.
- 2-3 - The four switches must be activated simultaneously in order to lower the obstacle. The Remote Control is required in order to do so. Bombs with cross-shaped explosions must be used, and a Fire level of 3 is needed. This can be achieved by either upgrading a bomb with Fire items or by equipping the Full Fire.
- 2-4 - Matango is faced here.
The entirety of Cave 3 (どうくつ3) is pitch black. The Lamp must be equipped in order to see any of the rooms.
- 3-1 - The Jump Shoes or Wings are required in order to cross the pit. There are many Land Mines on the other side, which can only be identified by two pixels.
- 3-2 - There are Collapsing Floors here, which may be passed safely with a speed-boosting item. The four switches will lower the obstacles in 3-3 when activated.
- 3-3 - Seeballon is faced here.
Boss Cave 3
- 3-1 - The Hammer is required in order to continue forward. The switch in this room will lower the first set of obstacles in 3-2.
- 3-2 - The second set of obstacles will be lowered when the switch is activated. An arrow-firing device shoots arrows through the upper path.
- 3-3 - Skullhead is faced here.
- 3-4 - The Power Bracelets are required in order to push the rocks and continue forward.
- 3-5 - Pinokion is faced in this Spike-filled room.
- 3-6 - This room has three Iron Balls, which rotate slowly.
- 3-7 - The Wings are required in order to reach the treasure chest, which contains the Remote Control
- 3-8 - There are Falling Rocks in this room. The Helmet can offer protection as Bomberman crosses the pits.
- 3-9 - Hurricommander is faced here. After Pyro Commander has been defeated, Deral will be faced here.
- Bomberman Quest European manual, pg. 16
- Bomberman Quest Official Guidebook, pg. 56-69