It is a large kitsune or tanuki like mecha that uses magic leaves and can transform into a will'o wisp.
- Leaves - If a set bomb lines up with Bakkelon on his left or right side, he will throw four leaves, two to his sides and two diagonally downward. If a set bomb lines up with him directly in front of him, he will throw three leaves, one directly in front of him and two diagonally downward. If a leaf hits a bomb, that bomb will become an apple item. If a leaf hits a Louie, the Louie becomes a slow, powerless turtle for a duration of time. If a leaf hits a player, the player becomes a rabbit for a duration of time.
- Transform - Occasionally, Bakkelon will transform into a large will-o'-the-wisp and moves quickly toward one of the players in a straight line. While in this form, four smaller wisps rotate around him; if these wisps are destroyed, Bakkelon will automatically revert to his fox form.
- When not attacking, Bakkelon will walk slowly, occasionally turning at intersections.
- Mini-wisp: 100 points
- Bakkelon: 5000 points
- The name "Bakeron" is derived from the Japanese word "Bakeru", which means "to be disguised".
- When Bakkelon is killed, he blows up into a pile of leaves. Two eyes appear and blink.
- ↑ Super Bomberman 3 European instruction booklet, pg. 7
- ↑ "It transforms itself into a will-o'-the-wisp and chases Bomberman." - Super Bomberman 3 Japanese instruction booklet, pg. 16
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.